Participation can come in many ways; some are fairly easy while
others entail some work. The easiest and most appreciative is for
each of you to come out and join us at one of our festivities. For
the people that work behind the scenes that try to make each event
a success, there is nothing more gratifying than seeing large crowds
enjoying themselves be at German Day or at our parade.
For those of you wanting to do more, please keep reading:
- For individuals:
- Volunteer - Become active in our Association. Our Association meets once a month (normally the third Thursday of the month) to discuss and plan our festivities. We are always looking for people to share new ideas, and assist us at our festivities.
- Donate - Our Association is a 501(c)3 organization. Any donations to our organization is tax deductible to the extent of the law. One does not need to wait for our annual fund drive to help us.
- For Bands, Groups and other Organizations:
- March - Come and join us in our parade. We have welcomed groups from Germany to Wisconsin. If you are interested, please contact the Association.
- Companies or Corporations:
- Advertise - Be seen by new and existing customers; place an advertisement is our annual parade booklet.
- Sponsor - Show your spirit to your potential customers. Conducting a parade and all of the associated activities requires considerable funds. For additional information please contact the Association.